The 831 Round Back Linear Flood light features an adjustable knuckle mount. It has a wide flood optical distribution designed to replace HID lighting systems up to 175w MH or HPS. Typical lighting applications include retail centers, industrial parks, schools and universities, public transit and airports, office buildings and medical facilities. Mounting can be accomplished using ground attachment accessories and to heights of 20 feet based on light level and uniformity requirements
The rugged construction and maintenance-free performance of the Sign Lighter 831 Series is ideal for illuminating building entryways, signs and pedestrian plazas, as well as any other location requiring a low-mounting-height light source.
- Bronze or White Powder Coated Die Cast Aluminum
- Clear, Heat Resistant, Tempered Glass Lens
- Stainless Steel End Clips • Round Back Design
- Adjustable Knuckle with 1/2" National Pipe Thread
- Ground Mounting Spikes: (Sold Separately)
- IP65 Sealed LED Compartment
- CSA Approved for Wet Location
- 120/277V 50/60Hz
- L70 50,000 + Hours
120/277V Integrated LED Systems
- 2L - 22W Integrated LED (100W HID Equal)
- 3L - 37W Integrated LED (175 HID Equal)
specifications & Pricing subject to change without notice.