The 878 LED utilizes LED Cob technology consisting of dedicated, specification-grade LED components (field-serviceable). This unit is available in clear textured polycarbonate acorn globe or LED Frost UV Acrylic with a diffusing pattern designed in the surface to minimize glare from LEDs. The Coronada 878 also features a decorative cast aluminum fitter. Perfect for LED upgrades and VE projects.
- Black Die Cast Aluminum Housing
- Fits Standard 3" OD Poles
- Wet Location
- 120/277V LED
- Available in Clear Polycarbonate or Anti-Glare LED Frost UV Acrylic
- Buy American Compliant
- CCT - 4000K & 5000K Available
- Medium Base - No Lamp (N/A)
- 27W - 3,195 Lm (100W MH Equiv.)
- 36W - 5,400 Lm (150W MH Equiv.)
- 45W - 6,750 Lm (175W MH Equiv.)
- 54W - 8,100 Lm (250W MH Equiv.)
- HID Wattages (70 to 150W MH)
- House Shield
- Dark Sky Bulb (54W-5000K)
* When choosing these options, it may increase lead-times and will be considered custom and can not be returned.
tSpecifications & Pricing subject to change without notice.