Attaching controls to an HID LED street lamps has been a challenge, limiting energy savings and rebate dollars. Now, with Smart Port Photocells, you can upgrade to customizable and controllable street lights and improve your efficiency with ease like you’ve never seen before. Simply insert the LED light sensor and adjust the settings quickly by hand. Even if you choose not to plug in a sensor, the light will operate as a regular lamp. These sensors conveniently install in seconds via a standard 3.5mm AUX port connection.
- Smart Port LED Photocell Daylight Sensor
- Used with our 36LED, 45LED and 54LED wattages only
- On/Off with adjustable daylight threshold and timing
- Suitable for use in enclosed luminaire
- 3.5mm standard AUX port connection method
- Operating temperature range: –20ºC/–4ºF to 35ºC/95ºF
- Hold Time Options - 1 min, 5hr, 8hr or ∞ (unlimited)
- Lux Options - 20lx, 50lx, 100lx & 300lx
The Smart Port Photocell works with Incon Post Top Fixtures with 36LED, 45LED & 54LED wattage only.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
If fixtures are too close to each other, cycling may occur. Please advise us if you feel this may be an issue.